- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/09/2011
- Last connection: 02/26/2013
- 11:33 AM subtle Bug #313 (Rejected): View.current does not return properly updated object
just found a possible bug after playing with Subtlext::View instances....
- 02:29 PM subtle subtle: RE: How cycle between last two clients ?
- Thanks Christoph, although I find this as a hack rather than a solution.
Now I have to fix yet switching between last...
- I'd appreciate some *working* snippet how to switch between current and last focused client (window).
- 05:45 PM subtle Bug #242: Recent clients order
- Did tried with stock config (see an attachment), no sublets. Still repeatedly reproducible on my computer :(
- 12:56 AM subtle Bug #242: Recent clients order
- I've discovered the issue is caused by multiple re-focusing of a client.
* Let's have two windows in one view. Left ...
- 10:51 PM subtle Bug #242: Recent clients order
- Some screenshots to get issue description even more obvious ...
*EDIT: what a coincidence, even attached screenshots...
- 09:04 PM subtle Bug #242: Recent clients order
- dunric@darkstar:~$ subtle -v
subtle 0.10.2988 - Copyright (c) 2005-2011 Christoph Kappel
Released under the GNU Gener...
- 07:52 PM subtle Bug #242: Recent clients order
- More explicit example:
# I'm in view named "terms", launch two xterms, set left gravity for the first, right for the ...
- 11:27 AM subtle Bug #242 (Confirmed): Recent clients order
I've found inconsistent results of Subtlext::Client.recent method.
If I switch between clients within a one vie...
- 10:21 PM subtle subtle: RE: Tag client by class AND view it's started from ?
- Thx Christoph !
The terminal gets spawned either manually from Launcher but also from gVim editor and possibly by ot...
Also available in: Atom