Spawn now belongs to Subtlext::Client
Small update, deal with it.
TL;DR: I moved the .spawn method to the clients module so update subtle AND subtle-contrib
Previously the .spawn method belonged to Subtlext::Subtle, which was fine until I changed it to return a valid client object that is backed with some light event caching to make it useful for e.g. the launcher. Since it returns a real object I think it should belong to Subtlext::Client, end of story.
Edit: This change also breaks the scratchpad snippet, so make sure to change Subtlext::Subtle.spawn to Subtlext::Client.spawn in your config.